Welcome to the coastal community of Promise Harbor, population 20,121. Whether you're in town for business or pleasure, biking or beaches, deep sea fishing or strolling the local shops, the Harbor has everything you need to create unforgettable memories. Renowned for for its fresh catch of the day, mouth-watering hickory burgers, cozy Bed and Breakfasts, historic sites and scenic coastlines, Promise Harbor is the perfect small-town destination for your business retreat, wedding or vacation.
We promise you'll love us.
~ UPCOMING EVENTS ~
- Bachelor Auction in support of Cystic Fibrosis at Stone's Sports Bar
- The Hall of Flame calendar features firefighters from our very own Promise Harbor Fire Department, surrounding communities and Boston. The calendar raises money for the Massachusetts Firefighters Burn Fund. Over the last ten years, the calendar has raised a half a million dollars for charity. The goal this year is $100,000. Calendars are $15 and available at stores throughout the state. You can meet the firefighter models in person this weekend at Stone's Sports Bar.
- Annual Clam Bake and BBQ. Bring your blankets and picnic baskets this Saturday at 3pm to the Boardwalk for this year's family-friendly event with contests and games for everyone. Fireworks will conclude the evening.
- Join us Saturday at three p.m. at the Garden Hotel for a bridal tea honoring Allison Ralston. The bride and groom are registered at Home & Hearth.
- There will be coffee and dessert along with a silent auction at the Promise Harbor Elementary school on Thursday night to raise money to purchase wall maps and globes for all elementary classrooms for the start of the school year.
- Registration is open for teams competing in the Annual Fourth of July Golf Tournament. There will be teams of two and of four. Call Amanda to register before the twentieth.